Melotte 15 in HaRGB

Really enjoyed processing the data for this image. Used a lot of luminance layers and messed around with selective colour options very happy with this one and cant wait for another clear night to get some more Ha data.

Melotte 15 in HaRGB ISO1600 3min exposure time


This one has been processed again and the back ground noise reduced by using dust and scratches to smooth the image then adding a small amount of noise to make it look natural. After doing that I apply the smoothed image to the background using the inverted layer mask and adjusting the opacity to balance it out. Processing your images is the real challenge with astrophotography the better you get at it the better images you can produce. My utube Channel has a few of these methods recorded but I have yet to make as set of tutorials on the way I process my images and to be honest its a very personal thing the way you do this and everyone has a different method.



Comments

Popular Posts